Pattycake for Adoption!
Please read the ENTIRE post before filling out an application-
Who is up for a challenge? Miss Pattycake came to us from a hoarder. We believe that she has never had been pet as she will not let you get close to her and will hide all day if she is not on medication to help the anxiety. She is so so scared of the world. She’s on medications for her fear and we are working with the doctor to determine the right combination of medications to help her be not so petrified of life. Despite the fear, she is sweet and you can tell has a lot of sass. Her ideal home needs the following:
1) another small playful and sweet dog for her to play with and so she be shown the ropes;
2) A patient and kind human who understands that it will take work and likely months before she can be pet;;
2.5) A human who accepts she will likely need to be on meds the rest of her life to ease her anxiety/fear
3) A human who doesn’t mind using pee per pads as she has never been leashed or walked on a leash before;
4) A home without carpeting around the house since she uses peepee pads;
5) A home with no children;
6) Palm Beach, Broward or Miami Dade county only
PATTYCAKE is an 8 lb female chihuahua mix. She is very delicate little soul who was saved from a hoarding house. Pattycake will hide at first in a new home and needs patience, understanding and love before coming out from hiding. Please only apply if you understand she needs A LOTTTTT of time to settle in to feel safe. Due to her timid nature, Pattycake needs a quiet, calm home with no children as they will scare her. $350 Adoption fee includes vaccines, spayr, heartworm test, deworming, and microchip. For more info email email@example.com. If you are interested in adopting please submit an adoption application on our website www.savinggracefl.org.